Sunday, March 18, 2012

numb

four days out from court and no report. sorry about that.

it took me a few days to start feeling again.
start thinking again.

it went well. they pulled shenanigans. as a result, the battle continues- we were given a continuance.

The Bible says that the peacekeepers are blessed.
I want peace.

He wants war.

he laughed at me and smiled throughout my entire testimony.
it made my heart sad
his heart is so broken, so dark, so angry.

the details are unimportant.
what I know is that God has this
and I have to continually give it back to Him

that is harder to do
than it sounds
when one decision
changes your entire life

anyways, I will work on this story
to close the gap between then and now
without letting you fall behind

are you still there? are you still reading?
let me know.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I am here. I am reading. I am praying. Also crying.
    Don't worry about the boys. When they are ready they will speak with you. You have that relationship. I thought of you today when I bought fresh herbs.
    My current verse is: God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. I send it to you.

    from Cathy

    ReplyDelete