Saturday, March 10, 2012

struggling

I am struggling to write this.
It gets overwhelming, so much to tell.
How do I start?
I am in the middle of the mess, and it feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Noting the resistance, I am curious to revisit the traumas though writing. It is hard.
I could use some hand-holding right now.

All that is left to do is what needs to be done.


Holding on to that thought, we now have to discuss this.
There are several chapters to this story.

I have told the first chapter: the marriage.
I have told the 2nd chapter: leaving.
Now, time for the messy third chapter: reconstruction.

This is where God holds my hand.
This is where he walks with me.

I sure hope I can do Him justice in writing this story.
I know I won't.

If you are feeling my anger, anxiety, insecurity... hang tight.
The story gets MUCH better from here.
The hard part is over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment